Wednesday, January 13, 2010

It's a New Dawn, It's a New Day!

It is a new dawn and a new day! Well after my last posting things are starting to look and feel a lot better. I recently heard one of my favorite songs by Michael Buble- Feeling Good. As I sat back and listened to the words I realized that it really applied to me and what parts didn't apply I was going to make it apply. It is a new day and a new life for me. My favorite part is "and this old world is a new world and a bold world for me".  After sitting at my computer playing the song over and over again until I knew every word, suddenly a sense of freedom came over me and I realized that I am feeling good. I have decided that the moment I start to have that bad feeling creep in that I will stop and say freedom is mine and I know how I feel and I feel good. Thank you Anthony Newley for these inspirational lyrics.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment